The photo shoot and floor plans will take about 1 hour.
The photography will be of all of the major rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms, the front of the home and gardens based on the number of images in the package you choose. The garage or laundry don’t normally get photographed unless they special features.
A few tips before the day
- Make sure all the lights are working. Note : please check the range-hood and pool lights as these are often overlooked.
- Remove all vehicles from the driveway and do not park directly in front of the house.
- Remove all wheelie bins out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers.
- Remove pool cleaning systems (creepy crawlies) from the pool.
- Mow yard and rake any leaves.
- Sweep driveways, footpaths and patios.
- Clear off counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Remove photos, notes and papers from the refrigerator.
- Turn on all interior lights all including lamps.
- Turn all ceiling fans on low.
- De-clutter all the main bedrooms and living /dining areas.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms.
- Turn off all televisions.